Ideas for Outdoor Learning featured on The Sunday Showcase
- Learning and Playing with Helicopter Seeds from LalyMom
- Summer Reading from Kara's Classroom
- Fun Water Games for Kids from Mamas Like Me
- Bubble Science from Buggy and Buddy
- Learning with a Lemonade Stand from Pragmatic Mom
- Number Splash from And Next Comes L
- Outdoor Chalk Games from JDaniel4's Mom
Outdoor learning ideas from Learn Play Imagine
- Gross Motor Phonics Games
- Paper Airplane Experiments
- Making Rain in a Jar
- Leaf Experiments
- Mixology 101
- Sensory Bins to Teach Night and Day
- Monster Truck Sight Word Mash!
- Letter Sounds and Sight Word Spray
- Insect Sensory Bin
- Oobleck and Color Mixing
- Color Matching in the Garden
- How to Make a Kite
- Study of the Sun
- Water Balloon Experiments
- Rock Sensory Bin
- Gross Motor Addition Game
Welcome to The Sunday Showcase where YOUR CHILD CENTERED IDEAS are the STARS of the show!
If you are here for the first time please read this informational post for the full details.
Here's the quick cheat sheet version - This is a fun and relaxed linky with a few simple guidelines:
- Anything kid friendly and/or child centered is welcome!
- You are welcome to share more than one post, but we don't accept links for giveaways,
- shops, or downloads for purchase, etc. They will be deleted.
- If you're linking up we encourage you to visit some of the other link-ups. Everyone appreciates comments, encouragement, feedback, etc.
We appreciate you sharing with us, and we aim to spread your wonderful ideas. We pin your posts and share on Facebook.
Follow the Sunday Showcase Features board on Pinterest for more incredible ideas!
Please note that by linking up you are giving us permission to use a photo (with proper link to you!) in our featured section! If you prefer not to be featured comment below or e-mail me.