Welcome to The Sunday Showcase where YOUR CHILD CENTERED IDEAS are the STARS of the show!
If you are here for the first time please read this informational post for the full details.
Here's the quick cheat sheet version - This is a fun and relaxed linky with a few simple guidelines:
- Anything kid friendly and/or child centered is welcome!
- You are welcome to share more than one post, but we don't accept links for giveaways,
- shops, or downloads for purchase, etc. They will be deleted.
- If you're linking up we encourage you to visit some of the other link-ups. Everyone appreciates comments, encouragement, feedback, etc.
One of the co-hosts will visit your link and spread some comment love.
We also share some on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
We appreciate you sharing with us, and we aim to spread your wonderful ideas.
Please note that by linking up you are giving us permission to use a photo (with proper link to you!) in our featured section! If you prefer not to be featured comment below or e-mail me.
1. Letter Stones from Buggy and Buddy.
2. Letter Treasure Hunt from Mum Central.
3. Letter B Sensory Bin from Life with Moore Babies.
4. Feed the Man Letter and Sight Word Activity from Moms Have Questions Too.
We Painted Playdough Letters using old playdough to create sensory letters for hands on learning.
For more ideas for learning letters follow my ABC Activities board on Pinterest. Better yet follow all my boards, so you don't miss out on any of the fun!