Welcome to The Sunday Showcase where YOUR CHILD CENTERED IDEAS are the STARS of the show!
If you are here for the first time please read this informational post for the full details.
Here's the quick cheat sheet version - This is a fun and relaxed linky with a few simple guidelines:
- Anything kid friendly and/or child centered is welcome!
- You are welcome to share more than one post, but we don't accept links for giveaways,
- shops, or downloads for purchase, etc. They will be deleted.
- If you're linking up we encourage you to visit some of the other link-ups. Everyone appreciates comments, encouragement, feedback, etc.
We appreciate you sharing with us, and we aim to spread your wonderful ideas. We pin your posts and share on Facebook.
Follow the Sunday Showcase Features board on Pinterest for more incredible ideas!
Please note that by linking up you are giving us permission to use a photo (with proper link to you!) in our featured section! If you prefer not to be featured comment below or e-mail me.
Be sure and stop by and see the features from my co-hosts:
- Painting with Rocks from Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Popsicle Stick Shapes from Moms Have Questions Too
- Lamb Crafts for Toddlers from Craftulate
- Dinosaur Ice Eggs from Teaching Mama
- Sticky Sheep Sensory Play from B-Inspired Mama
- How to Create Engaging Learning Activities for Toddlers from Connecting Family and Seoul
- Free Painting with Toddlers from Two of Everything
- Toy Tool Match Up from The Measured Mom
- Fine Motor Activity for Toddlers from Buggy and Buddy
Follow my Sensory Activities board on Pinterest for more ideas!
Activities for Toddlers from Learn Play Imagine:
- Homemade Paint Recipes Safe for Babies and Toddlers
- Rock Sensory Bin
- Toddler Color Mixing Lab
- 5 Messy Sensory Bins Safe for Babies and Toddlers
- Sidewalk Chalk Paint
- Sticky Table Art
- Homemade Puffy Paint
- Shape Toss
- Toddler Color Hop
- 5 Simple Sensory Bins for Babies and Toddlers
- Cloud Dough Heart Cakes