Welcome to The Sunday Showcase where YOUR CHILD CENTERED IDEAS are the STARS of the show!
If you are here for the first time please read this informational post for the full details.
Here's the quick cheat sheet version - This is a fun and relaxed linky with a few simple guidelines:
- Anything kid friendly and/or child centered is welcome!
- You are welcome to share more than one post, but we don't accept links for giveaways,
- shops, or downloads for purchase, etc. They will be deleted.
- If you're linking up we encourage you to visit some of the other link-ups. Everyone appreciates comments, encouragement, feedback, etc.
One of the co-hosts will visit your link and spread some comment love.
We also share some on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
We appreciate you sharing with us, and we aim to spread your wonderful ideas.
Please note that by linking up you are giving us permission to use a photo (with proper link to you!) in our featured section! If you prefer not to be featured comment below or e-mail me.
1. Mum Central set up a clever Messy Monday Sensory Station for her little ones.
2. Playful Learning in the Early Years combined mirrors with wooden blocks for Mirror Building.
3. 2 Big, 2 Little made Coloured Pumpkin Seeds that can be used for art, sensory play, and more!
From Train Up a Child:
I made Yogurt Spice Paint for my toddler twins.
This post may include affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure policy HERE.