Welcome to The Sunday Showcase where YOUR CHILD CENTERED IDEAS are the STARS of the show!
If you are here for the first time please read this informational post for the full details.
Here's the quick cheat sheet version - This is a fun and relaxed linky with a few simple guidelines:
- Anything kid friendly and/or child centered is welcome!
- You are welcome to share more than one post, but we don't accept links for giveaways,
- shops, or downloads for purchase, etc. They will be deleted.
- If you're linking up we encourage you to visit some of the other link-ups. Everyone appreciates comments, encouragement, feedback, etc.
One of the co-hosts will visit your link and spread some comment love.
We also share some on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
We appreciate you sharing with us, and we aim to spread your wonderful ideas.
Please note that by linking up you are giving us permission to use a photo (with proper link to you!) in our featured section! If you prefer not to be featured comment below or e-mail me.
1. Spooktacular Smogasboard of Simple Science and Sensory Ideas for Halloween from Kindergarten and Preschool for Parents and Teachers.
2. Glow in the Dark Skeleton Handprints from Handprint and Footprint Art.
3. Halloween Mummies from Creative Family Fun.
From Learn~Play~Imagine: Milk Jug Monsters
Be sure to stop by Living Life Intentionally today and read my guest post.