Welcome to The Sunday Showcase where YOUR CHILD CENTERED IDEAS are the STARS of the show!
If you are here for the first time please read this informational post for the full details.
Here's the quick cheat sheet version - This is a fun and relaxed linky with a few simple guidelines:
Anything kid friendly and/or child centered is welcome!
You are welcome to share more than one post, but we don't accept links for giveaways,
shops, or downloads for purchase, etc. They will be deleted.
If you're linking up we encourage you to visit some of the other link-ups.
Everyone appreciates comments, encouragement, feedback, etc.
One of the co-hosts will visit your link and spread some comment love.
We also share some on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
We appreciate you sharing with us, and we aim to spread your wonderful ideas.
Please note that by linking up you are giving us permission to use a photo (with proper link to you!) in our featured section! If you prefer not to be featured comment below or e-mail me.
Be sure and stop by and see the features from my co-hosts:
* Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas * Here Come the Girls * Inspiration Laboratories * The Iowa Farmer's Wife *
A few favorites from last week:
1. Mama Miss shared a new twist on the baking soda and vinegar experiment with her little one.
2. Life with Moore Babies demonstrated how some liquids combine while others stay separated when added to the same container.
3. Teach Beside Me used an absorption trick to show how colors mix.
4. We had a little science fun of our own in our Apple Unit Study.